Donnerstag, 6. März 2008

"I like Brain Gym"

Today I would like to share this testimonial the Brain Gym (R) Foundation received this week:

My son J. was having terrible trouble recopying text from a typed page, which is part of his typical homework. I would always have to retype the teacher's original page in larger font and double space it for him. In order to remember where he was J. had to put a check mark next to each line that he completed. Sometimes he would get disoriented in the middle of the line. It was difficult for me to watch him struggle. After a Brain Gym® balance, J. recopied his next paper with greater ease and fewer mistakes before I had a chance to retype it. The frustration was much less and at times non-existent. His handwriting looked more fluent and relaxed. It went so smoothly that I think even he noticed (not that he would admit it). However, a few nights later as he was lying in bed he said out of the blue, I like Brain Gym.

And we, instructors of Brain Gym (R) , we love this work, it is so easy and so effective at the same time. Thank you Paul and Gail Dennison.

Yours
Marion Hill

Keine Kommentare: